What will you learn?
Learn a general mix of the fundamentals of basic macro component repair such as cameras, frames, batteries, charging ports. Really anything you can change by hand without special tools and skills as well as level 1 software basics.
What will happen on this pathway?
- Electrical Theory will start to infiltrate your brain.
- You will absorb the 6 stages of repair.
- You will gain a new appreciation for material science.
- Scary situations will seem much less scary.
- Your confidence will grow as with your new understanding & abilities.
Who do I think this path is for?
My personal advice would be that you should take this path of learning if you feel you will only be presented with basic problems such as screens, battery, charge port and general macro component exchange but still want a solid foundation to at least be able to understand deeper electrical situations when speaking to whoever does your micro soldering work.